Monday, August 17, 2015

AN ADVENTURE

Today was going to be an adventure!

An adventure into the unknown.

Feeling normal!  No Nausea!

Wanting the adventure of a bit longer walk.   Thankful it is cooler and rain is welcome.
Just leaving the back yard is an adventure.

Dad had a bike ride yesterday!  Yeah! 

Dad and I had to go shopping for mops and things as Kim's friend is going to come and clean house for us.  I always have washed the floors on my hands and knees which is too hard now.  This is why I have knobby knees.

Anyway we went for a drive instead.

My adventure turned into a disaster as I searched for my debit card and it was not in my purse.  Yes, that is believable but the fact that it ended up in an envelope that was ready to mail is a bit odd.  Stamp on and everything.  Someone would have got a bonus.

Then there was the parcel all wrapped up to mail and the present was not in it.  Odder still.

It really felt like fall harvest as we drove by fields of very high corn, also pumpkins peeking out from under big leaves and potato patches all ready to be dug.  Dry leaves are falling from the trees and blowing across our path.  A lovely day for a drive.  Dad ended up with the biggest pizza you can imagine.

I really think it is too bad that religion is not considered an adventure too.
Spirituality is seen as more of an adventure without answers are packaged and ready to go.
We all have our beliefs and values.

Discussions are a good idea among learners willing to listen!

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Is this the same friend that came before and you just ended up sitting there talking? Good that you have gotten dad to agree that you need some help.

I am going to the dentist this morning, toothache. If it does not take too long I will pop in and say hi before heading back to work.

Sandra

beth bennett said...

Dad does mot agree we need help. My suggestion is I could have Haiti back and she could walk both of us. We are doing okay as dad is very helpful.
We are going to see Dr. Nolte this morning.
love mom