Tuesday, August 25, 2015

INTERRUPTED

Yes I fell like my like was interrupted for a while
but I am hoping for great leaps of improvement now.
Had a great morning and was able to eat breakfast at
breakfast time, that is a first since coming home from
hospital.  I am taking Pariet first thing and I think
it helps although I had been miserable in the night.

I had a spurt of energy this morning and try to do some work in the front garden.  A young couple commented on my nice garden but it really is not so nice this year because everything is dry and I have not bothered to put on the water, because we are restricted.

Last year dad and I would take a little picnic some drinks and fruit and cheese so we will do that next time.

More flowers from your garden Sandra.

I mailed your birthday card but I think it will be late so I should have just left it.  Why, do I listen to know-it-alls.

Ken I cannot believe you lost your implant that is terrible.  Could it have been the dog or the kids or the cat?  Things disappear around here all the time but fortunately they turn up eventually.

I am reading the benefits of bad things happening.  As we endure and come through we are more resilient.  It can change what we see as important in our lives  and helps us have more compassion for others.  Even our philosophies can help us see life in a more positive way.

Nice of Panteli to drop in for a visit with us.  Looking good.

Like my picture there will be dark times but the light is always with us!

Last night we went to the library and the air was very smoky.  Feels like fall.  A  had a mystery to read during the night so that was good.

Dad is washing Kim's car.

Many things come into our daily lives to interrupt us, some times celebrations and sometimes sadness.

6 comments:

Sandra said...

I guess just a week until Kimberly is home. Did dad take the car to a car wash, you are not allowed to wash cars at home.

I have not seen many posts from Ricky lately, I hope that gang he got involved with has not done away with him.

Sandra

Sandra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sandra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sandra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I got a new demure . The plate is huge and I feel like vomiting if I think about it too much. Oh well it's just for two months I hope. The denture technician was great and wouldn't let me leave he just wanted to talk . Most of his clients are about 80 years old .
Finally some rain here we needs it just as much as you guys do( well not quite)
Ken

beth bennett said...

Ken I do not like my plate either so I may ask if I can get something better.

Dad has just broken a part of his tooth off. That sucks too.

No rain here.

Love mom