Friday, August 7, 2015

GOOD NEWS

No second cup of coffee for dad and I Friday morning.      
We join a stream of cars heading for work to keep our
appointment at the cancer clinic for dad.  The young
doctor seemed pleased with his test results so he does not
 have to have another hormone shot and his next appointment
is in six months.  Good news!

After we return some of the home help items to the Red Cross; which dad said he had a hard time finding and he drove by the place again this morning, I was dropped off at the blood clinic to have final tests done.  We have the results and all look great accept for the hemoglobin still low.
Good news.

I must be doing something right and hope I continue to improve.

I have a lot to live for with all my wonderful children and grand children and even great ones.  I love to see pictures and hear of all they are doing.  One of the great joys of my life.

We hold each other in hearts full of love!

We will go to the health food store to get some liquid iron in the morning and dad will see an eye doctor first.  His shingles are improving slowly!

Dad went for a long bike ride in the Water Shed Park and after we drove to Sharkie's in Ladner and enjoy a fishy lunch outside,  A perfect day just to relax and enjoy.

I still have goals I hope to reach with better health, less nausea and renewed strength to bless others.

4 comments:

Sandra said...

How is your arm, are you keeping up on the physio?

Randy is off today or I would have come over and dug in your garden. Well, if he starts working on his car I might any ways.

Have you heard anything from Carol and Panteli?

Sandra

Steady-as-rain said...

That's gret you went to Sharkie's in Ladner. That is a good place.

Glad all the test results are mainly positive. How does one raise one's hemaglobin? I remember old Dr. Wilby using that word sometimes when I was little. But mostly he said the word bellirubin, that I thought was wonderfully mysterious.

Love,

Rick

beth bennett said...

I believe it is by taking iron and B12
I will have to look up bellirubin
Yes it is good news to know things are improving.
love mom

Anonymous said...

Matthew and I went to the Apple Store yesterday to return a faulty battery charger. They were good and replaced the item no problem.
Matthew enjoyed a visit to TOys R Us ... Picked another dinosaur and a Pokemon toy. I am going in for overtime tonight 1500-0015. Cold wet and windy here .
Ken