Wednesday, August 26, 2015

JOURNEY’S

P8260619

 One thing I have finally learned is that you cannot wish yourself, or pray yourself, or be positive and work hard to feel better.  All this may help but all of a sudden the body starts responding and feeling better.

All I know is I wake up with a good feeling and wanting to eat something. this is a miracle.  I am sure I will appreciate every meal from now on.  Gagging things down is horrible and being told well you have to eat something is so true.

P8260617I also had many plans for the day but still find I tire easily but accomplishing little by little.  Dad washed the laundry room floor with the car washing brush.  He does things his way.  After a rest he took off for a bike ride but found it painful on his feet.  My exercises are also very painful but we are both going to keep on our healing journey.

After we both lay on the bed and rested.  Yes one of socks disappear  and I kept hoping it was journey back to me!

I guess Rick will have journeyed home soon.

Carol will have a busy day driving out to pick up Ben and Morgan and taking them to the P.N.E.
A lot of driving and noise and crowds but fun She will be worn out but happy.

Theresa has a report to finish and I hope it goes well for her.

I had panned a trip to the Thrift Store but instead settle for reading my mystery while dad has a bite to eat in the shade deck.

Sandra will be off to celebrate Lincoln's birthday as the family gather at Christina Lake.

Kim will soon be journeying back home again.  So good to have her back.

I am thankful that on my journey through many trials and tribulations that prayer has been my rock of strength.  Sometimes my prayer has been for more faith and always for patience. 

"God marks across some of our days: "Will explain later.".     - Vance Hayner





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carol and the kids had a great time at the PNE, then we had dinner at home and watched a movie with ice cream for dessert. Carol just left for work and I will be bring Ben and Morgan over later this morning so Theresa can pick them up. I think we will be there around 10:00. Will phone a little bit later to confirm. xo Panteli

Sandra said...

Good to know you are feeling somewhat better. I am at the dentist tomorrow but as I am getting my carpets cleaned as well I might not have time to stop in.

I do not leave this weekend so may stop by one day.

Sandra