Saturday, August 15, 2015

WORDS

We are very fortunate to have many different resources
to help us when we need answers.

Dad and I had a quiet day today.

We went to the store as our cupboard was bare and then there is the big job of putting things away.

These days little things can seem like big tasks.

Yes, we need to keep trying and do the things that give us joy and comfort.

Visiting family is always on the top of that list.  Picture on the way to Theresa's house from the car.

I am going to spend more time reading the Words of Scripture because I need to refesh my mind.



2 comments:

Sandra said...

Just what does that mean exactly, refresh your mind?

Randy and I are going to tackle the grocery shopping today and then take Mandi and James our for her birthday dinner in West Vancouver at the beach we found when we went with Cameron and Shandel to Lighthouse Park.

Sandra

nancy-Lou said...

Was there a special occasion why you drove out to Theresa's or just for a visit? Maybe a birthday? I will look forward to seeing the pictures...it will remind me of the beautiful drive. It has been a few years since we have done it!

Yes, family are at the top of our list too...it is great to see them! Our son, Bob came today to help me with my laptop...it was bogged down and I couldn't uninstall something...he is a computer whiz...lucky me!

A breath of fresh air came in on the north wind this morning and it feels divine....that sluggish humid hot air makes one so listless. Finally, I can get some things done around here! Sleeping tonight with the windows open will be heavenly after many days of air conditioning.

I am glad to hear you both are taking things easy these days....how is Haiti doing? Are Kim and Haiti going to stay with you again when she goes back to school? She was a big help! Our granddaughter starts college in late August. She is taking Engineering...a three year course. She is 21.

Have a lovely evening,

Love, Nancy