Monday, September 7, 2015

AUTHENTIC

Still a few flowers surviving the dry spell but now refreshed with the rainfall and morning dew.

Discovering and being authentic about ourselves is a process of being committed to our everyday experiences and being aware of what we do to please others and taking away from our own uniqueness.

I take time to experience what beings me joy.

"Since the beginning of time until the end of time there will never be another me."  This helps me to be free of what I feel I should do and enjoy what I can do.

Can I see myself as some one that transcends their own circumstances?  I  know of many who have felt the pain of sadness but also felt it melt away and become acceptance and peace.

Both dad and I feel that our lives have been full and I pray for myself that I will be authentic, which includes my feelings of misery as well as completeness.

Love never fails.

-No nothing can separate us from this love, neither life or death.  Romans 8:38

Proud Auntie Kim and Gramma  Carol watching!


No comments: