Saturday, September 19, 2015

CONFUSION

I am often confused about what day of the week it is, among other things.

I think that the news media should not emphasize the tragedies with the same story over and over and often in graphic detail.  I find it very unsettling but even worse is the confusion it can cause elderly old people.

I went to visit Gundy and she was too frightened to answer the door.

As we get older we can be confused by many things especially as our memory starts to fail.  While we are young enough we can laugh it off  knowing the younger generation is also having problems and will soon be joining us in our confusion.

Saturday morning is wet and cloudy but Haiti is still anxious to go for her walk.

Kim takes her out and then shops and cooks for our dinner at Sandra and Randy's.  Spicy Indian food is on the menu which I believe is good for your brain and aches and pains.  Then she is off out the door to Langley to help at the Country Fair doing pottery.  Looks like we will not be going but Grama Carol is taking Morgan.

I realize I am going to need rain boots as this rain will be here awhile.

Being social is a good way to overcome feelings of loneliness and isolation.

Dad and I are looking forward to the family get-to-gether for dinner to-night.

Kim has had a buy week putting up new shelves to help her organize which would help my confusion if I did it more often.

Dad and Haiti also help.

1 comment:

beth bennett said...

I guess you were too confused or busy too comment. I missed them!