Sunday, September 6, 2015

DRIFTING ALONG

The athletic park where Ben is playing is an amazing place.  The fields are all so well kept and there are play area's for younger children to play on slides and swings etc.  Seeing all these young athletes makes me feel so happy just to be able to be there.

Dad and I came home and spent a lot of time on the computer looking at old photo's.  I would find a nice picture of us and he would think he did not look so good or he found one and I thought I look silly. 

We put some on face book of Ben  but they disappeared.  I will have Kim help me to do  it when she is around.

Monday I guess Sandra will be back on the road after a fantastic time at Christina Lake. 

Kim and  Theresa and Morgan will be here to join in the final games or game I am not sure which.  There certainly is some stiff competition and it is so heart-warming to see Ben's team have great sportsmanship, that is so important.

We are connected in some spiritual sense with those we are with.  We cannot control life but we can try to make life better for those who need a helping hand.  I have been so blessed by all who have helped and encouraged me.

I am not much good at planning things, but leave it to the younger ones, while I tend to just drift along.  The game is at 2 so that gives me time to go for a walk and maybe take pictures of the leaves staring to change. 

The time flies by very fast.  Ben's team are playing the top team who were one point ahead of them.  Good luck Greens!
 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ben's game is at 2:30 on Field 11. They are ranked number 2 and they will play the Number 1 team for the final ranking. Theresa, Kim and Morgan came over around 6:30 and everyone will be heading over to Surrey at some point, not sure what time. I might not make it the game bcause I have a coffee date with a buddy who wants me to look at some writing he is doing. xo panteli

beth bennett said...

Thanks for keeping us up dated as much as you can Panteli. I know how some plans can change in our family.
Good to help a friend.
love beth

Anonymous said...

So !!! hOw did he go ?. Did Ben win ? Matthew has a dr appointment to see if his hearing is still ok and check if the grommets are still in tomorrow. At school today Jasmnie is joining the grade ones so she will be in class with Matthew. Matthew is in a mixed class with the grade twos so he doesn't get to move up for the day.
Ken