Saturday, September 12, 2015

CULTIVATE



We were trying to be at the church early as parking is a problem and with dad's feet even more painful now we try to find space close to the door.  We succeeded.

We walk by the kitchen door and hear the dear ladies busy chatting as they put out the food and dishes.

Everyone is delighted to see me after my long absence.  I was very warmly welcomed.


Each day presents new attitudes to cultivate.

The candles are not lit but will be on Sunday morning as the light of our individual lives are joined with the light of Christ.

Dad and I drove into Tsawwassen to visit with Carol and Kim.  Kim made a recipe from the Lebanese Cookbook her dad gave her.  Very good.  She will be trying a lot more of these recipes.    Panteli arrived after starting up a new correspondence class.

I love the view as we drive in and the sun shines on all the different leaves and creates a sense of awe.
Life is precious and is to be lived out with courage and strength and love for one another.

Looking beautiful!
 

1 comment:

Sandra said...

You all look very nicely dressed for dinner. I cant wait to try some of the reipes.
I will see you all soon.