Tuesday, September 29, 2015

LOVE

"I am grateful that love exists."

Romantic love can blossom into familial love which reaches out to includes those outside the family, friends and neighbors and community
the love of nature
the love of music and art,
the love of God, which is called agape love
the love and joy of laughter.

"We are stronger, kinder and more generous because we live in an atmosphere of love"

I am truly grateful for being here, for being able to think, for being able to see, for being able to taste,
for appreciating love-for knowing it exists in a world so rife with brutality and violence."
- Maya Angelo

I am so thankful for everyone in my life I can share my love with.

Yes, dad and I drove down to the Sylvia where we have so many past memories beginning early in our marriage.  We couldn't go to the Sylvia that often because it was too expensive but always very romantic.


3 comments:

Mama Lee said...

Wishing you & Larry a very happy 49th wedding anniversary!

Love, Lee & Dave

beth bennett said...

Thanks but our oldest is 58

Ha ha

love Beth

Sandra said...

It was a perfect day to be down there by the water. A bit of a nip in the breeze I am sure, but the sun is still nice and warm.

Sandra