Friday, April 14, 2017

ACTION APRIL 14

Ben in goal in action
Ben played the first half of the game and no goals were scored on him.  A great job Ben!

This was a massive tournament with teams from across Canada.

Fortunately Theresa came to pick us up after dropping off Ben.  The parking lot was over flowing with car after car.  Dad and I manged to get a seat with his team supporters.  The sun coming out was a real blessing.  The wind was cool and got even cooler as we were leaving.  Panteli met us there and then drove us home.

Dad saw some fans with some excellent fish and chips but we never found out where they got them.
It probably was just as well as they do not always agree with his tummy.

I hope the rain does not start until I can cut the grass.  I was too tired when I got home but it had been a very enjoyable morning!
I



1 comment:

Sandra said...

That sounds like a good day. I puttered around cleaning here and there. Got the garage cleaned out enough that I can park in it again.

Sandra