Sunday, April 9, 2017

LET THERE BE LIGHT

Dad and I were surprised at the good gathering of people at church today.

We had a quiet afternoon watching gold.

Nice to get a phone call from Ben.  He is playing at Newton this coming weekend.

Had supper with Panteli but first a visit with Haiti.
Sad to leave her but we will arrange a visit soon.

New to find some light about our future decisions.
Right now I find it comforting to look across and see the lights on in windows of the neighbors.
This has been a good place for us.

It is good to have things to look forward too!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sandra's kitchen looks nice.
Ken

Anonymous said...

Did you get out in the garden at all? I cleaned up along the back fence on the alley side. I was planting some honeysuckle that just was not doing well in the back yard and some ladies walked by and said how much they enjoyed the sunflowers from last year. I thought I had some seeds left over that you had given me, but can not find them. Maybe I will run out to that store on my lunch break.

Kittens and momma cat doing well.

Peanut off her food again.

Randy is gone for the next 10 days.

Sandra

beth bennett said...

Randy as gone already?
He will enjoy the Star Wars gang.

No I went for a walk later in the day to take pictures.

Off to see Dr. Nolte about my hip pain which exercise is helping.

I was hoping we could cut the grass today.

Love mom