Thursday, April 6, 2017

RADIANT APRIL 6

Light and love radiate through our time with Leah and Ophelia and Kim.

Kim receives a letter saying she has been awarded money for her education.
I don't know who was more excited.

Ophelia steals the show with a help from mom.

Dad and I were very pleased to have visits as  we continue to battle this cold and cough.
I came home from the church feeling very chilled and achy.  Dad made me a coffee and a sandwich.
I had to cancel my appointment with the chiropractor.  I am doing exercises and am finding this helpful.

Having such charming visitors was very healing!

Ophelia is very interested in dad's furbee.

Kim is working hard to obtain her goals.
Leah also wants to get lots of hours in to reach her goal in nursing.

We are very proud of each off them.

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
Martin Luther King.





1 comment:

Steady-as-rain said...

Looks lovely! Everybody is happy!

Nice of Dad to welcome you home with food and drink.

Love,

Rick