Tuesday, April 11, 2017

NEWS

The good news is that dad had a bike ride and I had a walk.  We both cut a little bit of the grass but at the very front it is so wet and so high it is a real chore.  I hope we can have one more nice day to dry things out a bit.

The doctors office phone to say the bone x-ray was fine but that he wants me to have a cat scan which will take months I think.  He gave me another exercise   to do, but I am not that good at doing these things but I will try.

I had a book over due at the library but when I got there she did not even charge me.

I am leading the Bible study to-morrow so I better go and work through the questions.

I have been following the news that Jesus created with his arrival in Jerusalem and he has upset the Jewish leader of the Sanhedrin who lives in fear of upsetting the Romans under whose rule they are existing.  Jesus is still attracting crowds so that is disturbing for Caiaphas who sends out spies to keep him informed of all the news.

I am amazed to see new flowers blooming every day and it reminds me to look for beauty where ever I am.

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Your wish for a few more days of dry weather did not come to fruition.

The window installers showed up early, just a few minutes after 7am, so the house was not all tidied up yet. These will be the last strangers wandering around my house for a long time to come I hope!

I noticed it was very perfummy outside this morning, bad for people with allergies.

When I have something that I have to do that I am not crazy about, like doing physio, I usually make something I like as a reward for getting it done. Like, I can not pick up my book or turn on the computer till it is done.

Sandra