Friday, April 28, 2017

WALK ON April 28

I walk by my garden in the morning and am tempted to stop and pull those nasty weeds.  
This is my neighbor's garden and I am also tempted to pull their weeds as I walk on by.
I have been making a lot of mistakes so please walk by them.

Dad woke up with a coughing asthma attack on Friday but courageously traveled out to see Tavia.
She phoned to see if we were really coming because we have forgotten or come on the wrong day.

Her and Shawn have a new basement suite in Langley  It was a tricky way to get there so of course we drove by where we were suppose to turn off.  We drove on by.


Computer not working.
Oliver is very small ans closes his eyes every time I point the camera at him.

We looked after Tavia when she was this age.  Very active and stubborn but very lovable.

1 comment:

nancy-Lou said...

Yes, Langley sure has grown since I was a child. There were a lot of fields out there in those days. I am glad you found the apartment and had a nice lunch with Tavia and family.

Your neighbours tulips are so beautiful with all the yellow and reds and multicoloured ones.
They would make a good subject for my painting class tomorrow! We are doing daisies, both white and yellow along with some purple flowers...and they will flow beyond the borders. a new idea that will be great for my girls as they are becoming more advanced in their skills.

I hope Larry is doing better now after that asthma attack. they can be pretty darned scary.

I cleaned the bird cage today and let them out in my studio.....they are so clumsy at flying and almost part my hair! They are improving though and it took me a while to catch them. i caught Tweety by the feathers and wasn't going to let go! Didn't hurt him at all.
Penny, the green budgie gave me a bite and she can nip pretty darned hard. I had to chase Lady the turquoise blue one around for a couple of minutes...she gave me the slip every time I got near enough to grab her.
they give us a lot of enjoyment with their chatter and singing. they can be pretty darned loud too when they all start singing.

The mobile vet is coming out to Victoria Beach this Sunday and I will take Bella and Max to get their vaccinations and heart worm meds. Do you have heart worm out at the coast? it is such a dreadful thing for dogs to get. One of our neighbours dogs got it and was so sick before she took it in and it had to be euthanized.

Well i have to do some work getting ready for my painting class tomorrow. Look our some resource materials and organize my art stuff so I can do a demo for them.

That cold wind from the Artic has finally retreated up north and tomorrow promises to be warmer. I usre hope so!

Have a good sleep,
Love, nancy