Friday, April 7, 2017

AWAKE APRIL 7

                                            The furbee awakes and talks to Ophelia!!

It was a happy afternoon visit.
When life is sweet it is easy to be thankful.
One thing my faith is teaching me is to be thankful in all things.

This is not so easy when friend is going through difficult times.

:And because all things have contributed to your advancement
you should include all things in your gratitude."  Waldo Emerson

Thankfulness is a way to express our trust and faith and hope in the future.
It also has the ability to help us grow stronger.

Listening to the news one can not help but feel shaken by the terrible acts of evil.

It would be nice if we could awake to a new day of peace.

I was thinking of the song "the blue birds are flying over the white cliffs of Dover" andhow that gave hope in the midst of war.

Hope is born on the wings of prayer that awakens courage and determination.

Find nourishment and strength in the beauty of life, in the signs of spring awakening.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Every morning I wake up now and go check for kittens. I had to go into work today but Randy is home. I think today might be the day, so I told him to check in on Daffodil. She did not want me to leave her today, very different as she normally is pretty aloof.

I am reading an interesting book right now. Life after Life. Basically, the woman in the story seems to die and then restart her life again back at some point when things started to go wrong. Ah, if only we could really do that!

So, I messaged Kim, and her and Hamlet will drop by at noon tomorrow, Saturday. I pushed our appointment at the home till 2:00. So, if you and dad want to come to my house first I will have something to nibble on and then we can head over to Elim Village.

Sandra

beth bennett said...

Sandra
Sounds good.

Maybe the kittens will have arrived.

Hope all goes well.

Love mom