Thursday, August 13, 2009

THE FOUR MUSKATEERS

Yes, Ken, you are a good looking group and I am so happy that we can have just great fun together. It is really special when you all manage to find your way home and we share stories and contradict one another. If someone could have taken a picture of my heart it would have been over-flowing with joy!

You are all such busy people with your own lives and families. We have known anxious times and yes when I think back even times when you were even naughty, times when one of you or all of you were sick. I remember when Rick came down with Chicken pox and then the next day Carol broke out in the miseales. You were both very miserable and Sandra was about three and Kenny was one, already having trouble with asthma. I was exhausted. But I am so thankful when you were healthy enough to tease one another and chase around the house fighting for the same toy.

We have the best kids!

God [the Supreme being] calls us His beloved children
and each one of you was beloved. You brought us much joy and still do.


We feel very sad for Ranu whose father has just passed away. It is very difficult to lose a parent even though their lives have been difficult with poor health. Also Randy's favorite aunt is in poor health.

Dad is worried about my health again; but then he worries too easily ,and I know what it is like to see our loved ones having health problems. I have lost a bit of weight but neither one of us have a great appetite. I am finding my celiac diet boring so I just have to make a bigger effort.

I am enjoying life.
in many ways I have not done before. Pat and John have asked me to say a prayer and read a scripture at church on Sunday. I know that I am very respected at Colebrook and have been told I am an inspiration in my own way. Next Friday we will be with Cathy and Glenn as all the girls will be at home for a few days. Their love for us adds a special meaning to our lives. Our book club, we do not like to be called religious, but we do talk a lot about faith and God, father mother spirit or creator, our meeting again on the 23 of August. We will be picking our next book to study and having a barbecue. It is good to have such close friends.

Anyway I started out just to say "These are my beloved children" and I am very proud of them all. We support each other the best we can when we live so far apart. True beauty comes from within the heart and soul so I can say you are all beautiful.

"As we get closer to our true selves, we get closer to our core beauty" to discover that God is near to each one of us.

My favorite scripture is "For in Him we live and move and have our being."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a good looking bunch!
Ken

Anonymous said...

That reminds me, I want to stop by with a gig drive things, or what ever they are called, and download some pictures. I have a long to do list today, I will try and make it over.
Sandra