Thursday, August 20, 2009

IT WAS A MAGICAL EVENNING

CLEAR BLUE SKY AND WARM EVENNING
It was a perfect night to go to Thestre Under the Stars to see Annie. A very special way to celebrate my birthday with dinner at the Slyvia and we even got home before the stoke of midnight. We knew where we were going but got a little lost driving around the park but it is such a magnificent place with all those trees and the water etc.
I am glad Annie has a happy ending and I wish everyone could find such joy. I even felt sorry for the mean lady who had to take care of all those noisy children who sang and danced at night. I f only she had learnt to be more playful and not take life so seriously. She had had her hopes and dreams die amd deepithin herself she carried her own heartache. She wanted a home and family as much as each of these orphans did.
Everybody needs someone to love. Everyone needs to have fun and live their own life their own way and find their own joy; and share it.
We need to forget the bone-weary times; because they are a part of life. We all have to do things we don't won't to do. In the hard strugles and in the joyous celebration we are getting to realize that God is with us in it all.
I am still learning to be more patient; but I am ever so thankful that God is a million more times patient than I am. At least that is what I believe. He is patient with my mistakes but deeply hurt when we hurt and abuse one another.
"Faith will conguer darkness
Thy power throughout the universe displayed."
The crippled man by the pool struggles to his feet and all of heaven rejoices.
The poor lady gives her last little coin and the power of God is displayed.
The lost son returns home to be selcomed by his faithful father who had never given up hope but ran to meet him with tears of joy.
We have the power to love one another and that is the greatest power in the Universe!
And there is some one near us all that need our love.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel bad now for telling Mary we shouldn't drive to Toronto just cause we will be up till 2am by the time we get home from the show.It was a very nice warm night, wasn't it. Sandra

Anonymous said...

I was very tired by the time we arrived home but then it is a happy tired. I even managed to sleep.

You comment before I finish I guess I take a pee break! Too much water!

Anonymous said...

What if God is a woman ?
you were lucky with the weather .
Warmer here but still windy !
Ken

Anonymous said...

Theatre under the stars is very special. I am happy they are still doing it. It has been going on for years and years.

Love,

Rick

Anonymous said...

I do not think of God as male or female and yet he cannot be an IT.
I think of him being Both which is why male and females complement one another with their weaknesses and strengths.

I am glad that there are females and males that keep life interesting and keep us quessing. Which by the way so does God. Love mom