Monday, August 3, 2009

SIGNS

I do not know what to do with this dry bit of ground from which the bug invsted flowers were pulled. Should it be grass? Should it be flowers? I was to come home to a surprise of new life already planted.



When I become too rigid and unyielding in my thinking I feel as hopeless as this poor little tree at the shopping center.

Sometimes I seem to see so many signs of barrenness and loneliness that fill me with sadness. The world is changing and I olten feel out of step and strange.
Things just cannot stay the same but still I find myself longing for things that cannot be.

It was wonderful to have everyone here for the wedding and yet all of a sudden it is over. Many pictures capture the day but it was a day fun of emotions. I am processing some of these emotions as I think of all the old friends that came to celebrate our special day with Mary and Michael John.

It is hard to see your family leave and yet I know that I am happy when they follow their hearts and start new beginnings.

No comments: