Tuesday, August 25, 2009

MORE SENSITIVE

The wind seems strong enoufg to blow mw over.


I like being in the midst of thses big stong trees. They cover you with their leaves and promise to give you some of their strength.

There are so many different colours of trees it amazes me.


Back home my angel waits and sings over my garden. I know it is not real but that does not mean that I do not have my own garden angel close by.
I can only share my feelings which may be very common feelings as we get older and feel more vulnerable and sensitive. I am happy and I am very thankful Life is good. I have had so many blessings in life I cannot count them all. First will always be my family!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like trees too, especially for their shade on hot and sunny days!

Love,

Rick