Thursday, August 6, 2009

WHY DO BEES NEED A HOUSE?

Why does dad like the scent of these flowers and cannot stand others?
Sandra you sure have big bees if we can believe your pictures.

I am enjoying my first cup of coffee and so glad I do not have to go driving in all that traffic which seems bad at any time of day.
After keeping check of my blood pressure for two weeks forgot to show it to Dr. Nolte. We laughed about when we got home. My blood tests show I am as healthy as a horse and I think as Theresa and I compare our celiac that the nausea and tiredness often is just because I have eaten something with glutten.
There is glutten in the strangest things as i am finding out from her. It has been a help her investigating things I have just sorta gotten complancent about.
Dad did double duty taking Shirley to the doctor in the afternoon. She needs help keeping all her pills straight. Then we all went out to supper.
Jane has invited us up to her cabin which is in a beautiful spot. I hope the forest fires are not near; what a terrible disaster.
I will be doing my visiting today. It is always sad for me when some one dies even the ones I just say hello to in passing. I get the urge to hug people but am not quite sure whether to do it or not. But I loved getting hugs and I will miss Mary and Michael John and all their hugs and "love you" lol.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where is the cabin?
I am thinking, but am not sure, that the bees might get far away from home and can not make it home for the night so they sleep where they are. I should take a morning picture, they get right tight tucked into the flower petals, just their bums sticking out.
Sandra

Anonymous said...

The cabin is up at 100 mile house. Dad does not want to go. We should go some where some time! mom

Anonymous said...

It would be nice swimming in the clear water of the lake .Good to get away. Bees are very interesting ... they help nearly everthing to grow .

Ken