Sunday, August 9, 2009

A HAPPY ENDING TO OUR DAY

It is getting dark as we climb back up the hill.
This is at the bottowm where Janet and I walk. I have never noticed that sign before although the gate was there. Were we too busy talking?

I finally start picking


Dad says stop taking pictures I'm doing all the work








Just a little part of our view





Trees and more tree
The blackberries are just coming ripe

Back Home

Waiting for Morgan to come to tea. Cathy our neighbor gave us a few things to give away but I kept this little tea set; for awhile!

Today we will be off to church after missing three times in a row, very unheard of for us! Then we go over to Kim's in New West. for supper and come home quick to get ready for our study group.
Dad and I drove over to the path Janet and I walk along. We were on a mission to pick blackberries. They are just coming ripe and the best ones are up high. I was surprised to learn dad has a good eye for finding the ripe ones and did a good job.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

where is the photo of the picked blackberries?
ken

Anonymous said...

Good thing you made it to church, I am sure they were starting to worry about you. How was bible study last night? Oh, and dad, we do love you too, just it SEEMS like we pick on you sometimes.
Sandra