Tuesday, August 4, 2009

MY BUTTERFLY GARDEN

Now I have a beautiful butterfly garden planted by Sandra.
What a surprise! Thank you. The end of a happy day blessed by both my daughters.
I just do not know what to do with this pile of dirt.

Dad and Carol watching baseball and discussing the finer points of the game.


The little children at the petting zoo at Tssawasen yesterday.

I actually shricked as dad was driving the car into the garage when I saw my dirt pile had been transformed. I had to jump right out and see it. Now, I can't wait for it to grow. Thank you Sandra I was completely surprised.
Yes, I believe in miracles!
All I have to do is open the door of my heart and mind to the beauty and the joy that spiritually transforms the soul!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I hope everything grows for you, the plants looked pretty sad sitting there at Canadian Tire. With all of the bees in my garden I asked Randy if he would help me make a bee motel. He just laughed at me, I guess I will have to run the drill my self.
Sandra

Anonymous said...

Looks great.

Rick