Sunday, August 23, 2009

THE OPEN DOOR

AN OPEN DOOR ASSURES US OF A WARM WELCOME
FINALLY GOT THE FIVE GIRLS TOGETHER FOR A PICTURE!

They are Jazz, Ava, Gracelyn, Tavia and Deserae.

We have known these girls since Tavia was one running around the nursury at church. Later Gracelyn came along to add her sense of humor to this lively group. Over the years I would go over and give Cathy a break and they would put on plays etc to entertain me. My own grandchildren Mary and Kim also got to know them a little bit.
We enjoy when the girls come over for a visit. Our door is always open to them too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How did your meeting go last night? Randy ended up only working till 8PM or so, just long enought to finish my book I had been working on all summer. Kind of fitting, I finish the book, and sitting out on the patio reading it sure felt like summer was finished too.
Sandra

Anonymous said...

We are a fun group and had lots of good food in a beautiful garden.

Edna even made pavlova for me with peaches and blueberries. It was heavenly.

We practiced a skit for those who come to Colebrook on Sunday and we have to shout out "so what do you know" to be a part of John's guitar music.
We have to make it a sing song questions but I wonder if we will laugh instead.

I couldn't sleep again last night even though I tool several little pills.

Do you need another book. Stop in the door is open usually I have always extra. Life would be incomplete without a book to read!

We may go drive up Whistler. love mom