Friday, August 28, 2009

MORE! MORE! MORE!

Why do we all want more of something? Well, for one thing their our new and better products coming out every day. We have advertisements everywhere you look.

We certainly want more answers to the suffering of life. Why are some people healthy and others struggle all their lives. Why do some people survive a tragedy while others do not.
I had one day of mini starving with jello and a little consumme and it is a very miserable thing to be hungrey.

More religion or a new form of religion? Is religion more than just ethics? If science could answer all our questions would we be happy? We will always need more answers. But most of all we need more immagination. We need to keep on believing in the goodness of humanity and our ability to help one another.

"Are You listening" is the beginning of prayer that opens the way to faith and to love.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is very miserable being hungry, how do you feel today? I am off to a course all day, good news is I can walk there and back. I thought dad would of snuck a picture of you in the hospital and put it up, or is he saving that for later?
Sandra

Anonymous said...

Well that was a surprise you must have answered just as I fineshed

No I would not have looked my best so no pictures but I have a picture of jello.

Walk where? What course? Have you heard from Chris or Leah? mom

Anonymous said...

beautiful writing grandma. And beautiful pictures. You are becoming quite the photographer. You are what the books would call a journalistic photographer. You are documenting life. I hope you have a good day. I hope you rested yesterday. love, theresa