Thursday, August 27, 2009

A GOOD CHECK UP


Everything is fine and it is always a releif if you have any worries. We all admit we have worries that cross our mind,but often just push them aside.

So my colonosopy was 100%. The nurses were very kind and it was over before I could even believe it had started. But it is suppose to be a good thing for people to do every 5 years.
Not me. The medicine made me very sick to my stomach so threw up the last batch I thought holding your nose and drinking it fast was a great idea.

So am thinking just what should I do with my life; the rest of my life. Maybe some act of grace will guide me and help me.

"What is the new mystery that is calling me? "




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad the check-up went well mom. I'm sure you'll get inspired on some new project.

How about a book entitled, "The Walkers' Life"? Or "Why I Love To Walk". Or "Walk don't Run To Find Jesus".

Rick

Anonymous said...

Good news about the check up.
Ken