Monday, August 31, 2009

WHAT TO BELIEVE?

Carol and Kim HAVE A GARAGE SALE
PANTELI FINESHES HIS ROCKERY

We put a lot of effort into things we believe in.



How worried are we suppose to be about this flu pandemis?
What about the weather change?
Drink more water and all your health problems will be solved?
Stay at home moms don't work hard.
Religion has outlived it's usefulness.
But spirituality is good and liberating.
Old people do very little and live boring lives.
It is a lot easier to have your whole day planned for you
and you just go from one task to the next.
If you have to choose and plan your day to make it worthwhile takes
thought and effort.
Everything you do seems to take longer and requires more energy.

It is harder to have a positive attitude and it is easy to feel that you
have outlived your usefulness even as "religion" supposedly has.

I never go for a walk that I do not see new things that I want to take pictures of.

I do not understand the lifestyle of this younger generation and I know it would be even harder for my parents. Sometimes I just feel very very sad and alone in my faith.

I try to be positive and loving and to be understanding and keep learning.

I feel it must be hard to people not to believe in the Bible that was writen by many people to bring us the good news of God's love and grace.




There are no easy answers and getting older can be a real challenge!






It is not what you do or cannot do but the person you are inside.






All know is that it is hard to fit in a nap every day! !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, that has to be a good sign that a nap is hard to fit in.
I will be sure to come over and we can go through your picture files when I get back since I have time for a couple of naps most non work days.
Sandra

Anonymous said...

Yes, I agree. There may come a day when all you want to do is nap - so live it up now Mom! And that is just what you are doing.

Love,

Rick