Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I AM COMPLETELY WATER LOGGED. BRAIN AND ALL

I did my best to drink lots of water. Turn the page take a drink, read some nore, drink some more.
A little light reading as I drink my water.

The trees are beautiful and as I breath in the fresh morning air I am reminded of the quote "I breathe in what the trees breathe out, the trees breathe in what I breathe out. We breathe each other into life." Joan Chittister.

The miracle is the breath of God that fills this universe, is breathing too. The Water shed park is till closed so I walk through the park



It is getting late before I realize it. I meant dad coming out to look for me. I had intened a short walk but the time goes by so fast. Dad is mad so I crawl into bed and into my self. I am so sorry that I have caused him to worry.

I do not feel any fear when I am walking. The beauty restores my weary soul.



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to see you are drinking your water, I was going to call and check on you. I find now that I consistently drink my 2 litres a day that I actualy get thirsty when I dont, I never seemed to get thirsty before. Oh, and if you want you can stop by and pick blueberrys, I wont be able to keep up with them all.
Sandra

Anonymous said...

Well I had one drink this morning but I need to go for a walk and yes I wear a pad or two or three a day.

I love blueberries. I am dropping some stuff ar the fire hall where they collect re cyling and then for a walk and then mail Tyler's card and then but some cold roast beef. Instructions from Ken. I have a new neighbor who is Maderin and wants to do volunteer. I think starting at Oak Ave sorting children's clothes may be the best start. I will ask about the nursing hime if anyone is maderine there. She speaks very little English. She is not old enough to be a Senior.

I have not read the Dog Whisperer yet I think I am afraid to do so.

We are going to Theatre Under the stars with Carol and Panteli on Wed. and first to the Sylvis. Which I love.

Did not sleep at all well, very itcy and very sad. I think it may just be the bladder infection making me feek tired and ugly. I hate all the wrinkes I am getting!
Love your wrinkly mother

Anonymous said...

Maybe a stir fry with cut up beef may be easier for you guys to pallet. You need to get some iron . Did you get the Yakult? I love my old wrinkly mother .
Ken

Anonymous said...

Oh and did the water work?
Ken

Anonymous said...

Don't give up on the water. Might take months and months before you get the full benefit!

Love,

Rick

Anonymous said...

Yes, the water worked! It went in and came out!

I have not got the yogurt stuff yet but I do have some yogurt.

Love mom