Wednesday, August 12, 2009

THE MYSTERIOUS MIDNIGHT HICK-UPS

Everynight I wake up with silly hick-ups but drink of water stops them.
Great Grandchildren like grammas who still draw stick children and they think that is art!
It is hard to remember Morgan was so little

I love this picture of Ben's first haircut. Dad cut the boys hair with a bowel I believe.
I put the Panda in the car to take to Oak Ave. United church but did not make it. Dad went out in the car with my Panda and got several comments from Truck Drivers etc. that told him "hey buddy that won't get you in the H, I. V. Lane. They were all laughing and thinking it a good joke. I did too!
I still have my bladder infection and now have pills that are renewable for ten times. Does that mean Dr. N does not want to see me until I have gone through them all. I am taking the day off going to the Nursing Home and maybe dad and I will drive around looking at cars. Sigh.
Phone Sandra if you want to come by after work as we brought the pizza home.
"Cherish your visions and your dreams, as they are the children of your soul."
Anonymous said this along with a lot of other good things. Being with children of all ages even my mature ones; always makes me laugh and have fun.

Looking into our house in the evenning








Every day and night the sky is so different


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So will you be taking the pills that make you not feel good, or is that pretty much all of them do that in one way or another? Randy has to go for more tests, he wants to find out if he is getting poisened from all the stuff at work. He is working today so no supper for me tonight. I will call and see what kind of pizza you have.
Sandra

Anonymous said...

Yes, they are bothering my stomach but are not suppose to make me constipated so I am happy.

I am glad Randy is getting things checked out.

As we sat eating pizza; not me but dad, dad was annoyed because he said I was not looking good; but I am getting everything checked out. I can remember looking at him and thinking the same thing.

Yes phone. Or the door is open if we are not back for looking at a car maybe in Guilford or Chilliwack. love mom