Wednesday, August 12, 2009

LOVE YOUR COMMENTS.

A GOOD THING TO REMEMBER
I AM WANTING TO KNOW THE SEVEN WONDERS OF THE WORLD. iS THIS ONE.

THIS HAS COLOR AND SHAPE


iT IS ALL ABOUT THE COLOR NOT THE FORM



ROCKS AND WATER.

Yesterday felt like it was a wasted day but it really was not. Going to the doctor stresses me out and I am sure a I never answer questions right. I just say what pops in my head.
We came home after doing some errands and according to the health studies on the T.V. I am doing everything right, I eat right[more or less], I exercise, I am not over weight and I forget the fourth thing. But I passed them all.
I am finding the Jewish religion as expressed in the Talmund almost easier than the Christian religion. Religion is considered a bad word because we have been taught it means what we can and cannot do. Take the idea of the soul. "The deeper reality is not that you have a soul but that in your essential nature, you are a soul." The soul has power to create inner strength and wisdom that becomes the rock foundation of who we are. The ego fights for control but will lose in the end.
The soul is pure goodness and we are happiest when we are in tune with a sense of wonder and delight and the spirit that opens the heart to see the image of God in the eyes of another person. As we say the eyes are the windows of the soul. We develope in our imdividual way because we all are born with issues that we need to work through. Our personalities are all so different yet in many ways we all face the same problems. We want to be kind, thoughtful, generous, honest, forgiving, and nonjudgmental.

This inner radiance is often hidden especially when abuse and neglect and feelings of unworthiness make us want to fight the whole world until everyone else gets it right then we can find peace and healing.
My other book I am reading is comparing Jesus and Paul and how Paul has changed Jesus into a "Christ Movement" that seems to contradict the teachings of Jesus. Now with the Jews and the Talmund they have no problems they just quote different Rabbi's and you can learn from them all. Us Christians get all confused by trying to figure out what Jesus really said and what did he really mean.
We are according to my Jewish writer uncovering our holy purity that is already within us. "Awareness of your inner imbalance pinpoints the work you can do to transform those challenging inner qualities.
I like the word transform which is like tuning an instrument takes time and concentration until it is right!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very thought out and well written, keep at it, your words and your pictures are better all the time.
Sandra

Anonymous said...

What's the name of the other book about Paul and the big J.?

Rick