Thursday, January 20, 2011

THE CANUCKS

 
Posted by Picasa
This is the little snow we had today which totally surprised me. It was great fun just to walk in it and it wasn't slippery. It soon turned to rain which we can expect for the next few days. We are wondering how the water situation is in Mlbourne and in Brisbane as I hear they had rain today too.

We had a nice time at the farewell party for Shirley and Betty today, two very special ladies in their 90's. There was about 30 people who turned out from Colebrook and as usual there was lots of good food [I took my crackers] and there was cheese and fruit but the cakes looked very tempting.

We will be watching the Canucks game tonight of course and we think they have been doing pretty good. I will add a note after the game if I am still awake.

An exciting game but we just didn't score that shoot out goal!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We recieved the birthday gifts today Mom . Thank you they fit perfect.
The Canucks are playing terriable , so slow , they must be tired .Luongo kept them in it today .
Ken

beth bennett said...

Dad and I picked them out together and he loves the fancy little dresses but I know they are not practicle. We were concerned about the sizes so happy they fit.
We will talk soon.
love mom