Sunday, January 9, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JASMINE!


At the beach

On the way down the hill.

Coming home
Turned a miserable day into one of walking on the beach.  The sunset was beautiful and the water so calm and blue.  Everyone and their dog was out and about.  Did not do well talking pictures but it is all just experience.

 Coughing too much to go to church and coughing too much to rest and read.  It sure makes you think about all the other people around who are suffering and shut in.  Dad got me some cough medicine that is helping and I have never had much faith in it.  So I am feeling weak and tired but am getting much better.

Will go to the prayer meeting this morning because we have so few of them and we need to connect.  I will sit in the corner quietly.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, other then your coughing you mean you will sit there nice and quiet. Randy and I went to Kitsalano and then Whie Rock to look at the prize houses and then he had to go to work. We got a tiny walk in for the dogs at least.
Have you been in to see Dr. Nolte? Randy goes today.
Sandra

beth bennett said...

Yes, I have been waiting for Randy to go. But no I have not gone I think there is nothing we can do. Rest and drink etc, etc.

It was a beautiful day.

love mom

Anonymous said...

Coughing is not just a thing that happens. It means,especially when sustained and persistent, that there is a problem with your lungs and your lungs are trying to clear themselves. This could be quite serious.

So - a trip to the doctor would seem to be in order.

Love,


Rick

beth bennett said...

I am doing better and do not want to rush in to going to the doctor.
Can be very tiring waiting and seeing around with other germy people does not appeal to me.

Right now it is prayer and cough medicine! ! and dad's good care of forced confinement. Yuk. I am feeling weak so it is really not that bad.
love mom

Anonymous said...

nice photos mom , too bad the power lines are in the way of a perfect photo of mt baker .
Ken

Anonymous said...

Jassy the big one now , jan 11th , and walking and starting to talk .
Ken