Saturday, January 29, 2011

A Lazy Day

I should have put this picture on yesterday, the one my dad painted and one of our favorites.
I had some plans in mind when I got up yesterday, wondering if Rick may come down for Carol's last week-end but with more snow that was not going to happen.  Dad and I both got our blogs made into books which is always exciting and very time consuming. 

I did do my walk and actually found $10. on the sidewalk.  Not much change of finding whose it is so I will make good use of it somehow.  Sandra dropped by to have a visit which was good for us.  We thought about eating out but decided against it.  Just feeling a bit lazy.

To-morrow we go to Carol and Panteli's for a last Sunday get together.  We sure will miss her but what a great adventure.  Sandra and Randy are off to the car races in May;I think it is the Indie car races.  I hope the weather is warm for them.

Well, it is Saturday so we will be watching our usual T.V. shows on Channel 5.

No comments: