Wednesday, January 26, 2011

NO NIGHTMARES

I was thankful that I did not have any nightmares last night like I did the day before.  I woke up and my hair was standing on end.  Last night I dreamt I was picking up other people's cell phones and putting them in my purse but fortunately I thought it was funny.

Dad and I had our last tea at Shirley's house.  She has names on things that she is giving away and everything is a bit of a mess.  She had some books piled up but I hate to ask if she is trying to get rid of the; but she did give me some plain white small plates I will give to someone else because I do not need them.

I have to get things ready to put out for the D.D. Handicap people.  I am in a dangerous mood of want to get rid of a lot of stuff.  If dad helps I know he will help restrain me.  I am amazed and how we gather stuff, just stuff and more stuff.

We have our Bible study at the church today and I must say I did not enjoy doing it so it is good we are a cheerful bunch of old friends.  Back to the garden and back to the ark talking about a flood I do not believe God made happen.  Nature just seems to have a mind of its own but I think having a few ark's handy in area's that flood would be a good idea.  I think that the things have to die to produce new life is very true.
All those stinky animals all together I think I would have turned that job down.

"Our original job description as human beings involves very little knowing but a great deal of loving to refill our emptiness with the energy of God's love"  I do not know where that quote came from.  I read something or hear something and I jot it down.

My birds are still not singing I guess they do not know they are suppose to sing for their supper.  Which reminds me I have no idea of what to have for supper but fortunately dad always likes going out but I am so limited in what I can eat I am finding it less exciting.  I am sure if I look in the freezer or wander around the store after Bible study I will get some ideas.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool picture mom. Picking up cell phones? I wonder if yours was wringing in the night so that is why you were dreaming about them?
Sandra

beth bennett said...

I think you wrote before I was fineshed.

I doubt that someone else usually has to tell me o I think your phone is ringing.

I must get out walking before I talk myself out of that. Cray mood today.

love mom

Anonymous said...

I am starting to get a ringing in the ears that sounds a lot like a bunch of birds, in the distance, making their morning noise.

Love,

Rick