Tuesday, January 18, 2011

LOOKING

Looking and hoping to find a more colorful picture and one that is not blurry.  Well at least this has some color.  The days seem so drab now that all the decorations have been taken down and I look out on my barren and ugly garden.  I mucked around a bit yesterday but since we may get more snow I wonder if I shouldn't leave the leaves there for protection. 

I am reminded that even as deep underneath the ground there is stirring new life that there is new life stirring in me.
Dad went for a bike ride so that was good.  I dropped a tea towel on the stove and it caught fire and scared me.  I am well aware that I am doing dumb thing, but right now I do not really care, and I do not need to be to be told.

 It was rather a boring day for me otherwise except for my daily trip to the store.  I have found several of the cashiers I really like and we often have a laugh, which is good.  We agreed that growing up we expected life to treat us as princesses, just like the fairy tales. but here she is working every day and one day seems much like the last.

 Today we may go to a movie but I have to look up what is on. 

I think my life seems a bit blurry just like my picture.  My energy is still low from my miserable cold and stomach flu and maybe I just have to let my life refocus in it's own time.  Yes, I have made a lot of progress from just lying around and I am hopeful that will continue.

Faith, like many things, seems to run in cycles and today I feel very little inspiration.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, they say that yesterday was blue Monday, the blahest day of the year. I did not know we were getting more snow? I have flowers growing, I dont want snow! Sounds like you must be feeling better, not so much couch sitting.
Sandra

Anonymous said...

soon enough i will be spring! how about those Canucks ,they are playing like they have no energy either.
Ken

Anonymous said...

it will be spring...sicky t !!!
ken