Wednesday, November 16, 2011

DIMLY


I am looking for the right picture.

I know that as long as we are in this material world we will see things only dimly.

Except for rare moments of awe and beauty.

They cannot be held on to nor can we hold onto God.

Words that have become dogma certainly have become meaningless.

There are words like the Lord's prayer or the twenty-third psalm that have given soldiers comfort and strength in the pain and agony of battle.

Can it be as simple as the Breath of the Creator breathing into you and me and
the way we express this experience of awe is through art and music and creativity.

I know that we do not exist in isolation and that if we could every be really silent we would hear a great amazing ancient harmony.


The scripture tells us we see through a mirror dimly!

I feel that it is important to keep hugging and touching one another as a way of expressing love.

I AM who I AM



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

amen Jane

Anonymous said...

I Am who I AM is much easier to accept then you are who you are. Though both can be trying at times. I had a great time at my first aid and met a lot of nice people who were all very different.
Sandra

Shandel said...

love that photo of the little tree! its beautiful