Sunday, November 27, 2011

KARIOS

NO WORRIES  MATE

Made itO ut of bed this morning with no helping hand.  Still walking like a drunken sailor but that will improve during the day.  Now I am trying to figure out if it is Sat. or Sun.  Dad and I will have to tackle the laundry today; I stuff everything in yesterday and nearly burnt out the motor.  I am totally incontinence which adds to the joy of life; but it is better than not been able to go at all.  I wonder if this is my new challenge in life.

Planning to go to the eye doctor with dad to-morrow as I always go in case I need to drive home.  Only happened once.  Plans have been flying out the window and I am worried about Christmas.  Dad is not.

The Shanon's drove some flowers and a funny d.v.d. off with a card.  They are will to come and help in any way they can.  We are not that gracious about accepting help bu once I am out of the bedroom I can show Larry what needs to be done.  He never seems to seems to see dirt; except when I dropped the crackers on he floor and made a real mess.

We live in this world in what appears to be out time but in fact there is a time called Karios, which is God's time.  This is when he will intervene and it is called the fullness of time when we shall see his glory.  The glory we glimpse ever so slightly that we cannot believe it. 

Moments of grace touch our lives so gently and quickly but they do happen!

Has Felicia had her baby praying all goes well.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Beth,

Carol and I just read your blog from yesterday and today. Sorry to hear that you've taken a turn for the worse. Hopefully, it is simply a case of trying to do too much too fast, as you suggested. We'll give you guys a call latertoday and see if you can Skype. I assume that Grandpa is planning to watch the Grey Cup?

Panteli

Anonymous said...

Sometimes you need to give people the chance to be the givers, even if you have to graciously be the recipients. How would your life but poorer if you had always heard "no thanks, I dont need your help" Maybe dad doesnt want to do the laundry? Sandra

Anonymous said...

You are right Sandra - Many people we know (many very close - and yes that includes mom and I) are reluctant to accept help. This is actually being unkind to the one offering help.
Yes Panteli - I think it is a combination of not taking it easy enough after the pneumonia and a touch of stomach flu - and some worry about the chest exrays.
love dad

Anonymous said...

Go the Lions !! Keep warm , rest and enjoy the game .
Ken

beth bennett said...

feeling much btter
love mom