Thursday, November 24, 2011

VALUE

                                     Value the past for what it has taught us.
Value the present that gives us the opportunity to make at least one other person happy!

Every human being has value and should be nurtured and care for by loving parents; who do the best they can.

I believe that all human beings are exquisitely fragile especially as children and as the very elderly. 
each stage of life in between has it's problems that can feel overwhelming.  We all need to be treated with compassion. 

Most of us have health problems that can drain the energy out of us.  The stress of life, the unfairness, the disappointments are felt in the very cells and tissues of our bodies even if the mind is unaware of it.
Sleep is so important but so many sleepless nights with little ones.  We value our health that we do have and especially if our minds can keep working and we can see and hear and breath!
Dad is doing a great job being my secretary and taking my phone calls.  Sorry I missed your call Sandra. He also is doing well at cooking, and cleaning up.
If it wasn't for him the dishes would just be piling up until we ran out of dishes.

Good to talk to Melina and Ken on Tuesday.  Praying for better health for them all and for Ken to get a job.  I feel confident all  will work out well.

I really enjoyed getting out to talk and laugh with the girls yesterday but it did exhaust me.  I would like to take Jim some cookies and have a short visit this afternoon at the Nursing Home.  I am undecided.

I know that people value the time I spend with them and it does me good too.




















Still a few leaves left
Came home in the pouring rain and heavy wind and so glad to sit by the fire and warm up!










c

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I vote for going out to take cookies, this is because every day I regret not having gone out. And wont you be tired at the end of the day anyways? Sandra

beth bennett said...

Good point!