Tuesday, November 1, 2011

QUIET

Dad did an excellent job handing out the candy  It is nice to see our neighborhood children having so much fun.  One little gitl came three times in different costumes, and sshe was happy to say she had been there before,

I was feeling miserable coming down with a cold so did not want to answer the door. My cough has gotten even worse and my legs are aching like crazy.  I am worn out from coughing especially coughing all night.  I got up at 3 so dad can get some rest.  There was a cancellation at the doctors so I am able to get in today.  We are both feeling cranky today.
The plan was also to visit Pearle in White Rock Hospital as it is her birthday today,
I think we will just drop off the card.

I also have to find a card for my distant cousin in Australia because her brother Bill has passed away.  We met both of them when we were there.

I hope Sandra and Cameron had a good visit last night and hopefully she had a better sleep.

We had several plans for today but they will be changing.  You forget how miserable these things can make you!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I had a better sleep once I was able to fall asleep. I am pretty sure our neighbourhood is listed online as the place to come set off your fireworks. Cameron and I could not drag Peanut outside it was so constand and all around us. Sorry to hear you are sick, must be bad for you to break down and actually go to the doctor. Sandra

Anonymous said...

Sorry that you are feeling so unwell .Your phone seems to be out of order this morning so l have not been able to make contact re perhaps taking the card down to Pearle . Hope you will feel better P.D.Q. Talk to you soon love Jane,

Anonymous said...

What did they say at the clinic?

Love,

Rick