Thursday, November 10, 2011

HOT AND COLD

Enjoy the beauty of nature.

I was hot and cold all night and I think that it is a good sign that all those nasty germs are leaving.

Had a short trip to the library to pick out some D.V.D's and found that tired me out.

I feel bad I will not be visiting at the Nursing Home for the second week and will be continuing my "house arrest"  I sit and think about things that I could do like clean out cupboards and organized my closet but just too much effort. 

The doctor had been very straight with me about what I had to do to get better, which is rest and keep warm.  I do not even have a desire to go out walking so I do not have to battle that today.  So I accept that I cannot be as active as I would like to be.  It helps having dad for company, to make me coffee and sandwiches, and my mystery story and funny D.V.D.'s.  I have been frustrated not being able to be out side.

Life is full of little co-incidences.  I found an old book mark that Kim gave to me and then she comments on my blog.  Ken sends pictures from Australia and the children big and small look good.

I want to get better right now but that just is not going to happen.  I will turn this day over to God trusting His love to do what my feeble love is unable to do.|  I will enjoy resting and being content.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good thing the doctor was very direct. So enjoy your time "cacooning"!

Love,

Rick

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear Granpa has the tea and snacks under control...get well soon.

Love Panteli

P.S. Tell Kento post some photos on Facebook so we cann all enjoy them!

Anonymous said...

I had a nice visit with Tyler , Brittany ,and Hobey . Brit not too well with her Thyroid problem , lots of medication.Tyler new GF ! Hobey not too happy at work still looking for a better job. Oh and Hobey beat me with the new i-phone .
Ken

Anonymous said...

thinking about you grandma. I will give you a call tomorrow. there is a small chance I might be able to visit if you were up for it. if the weather is nice i will have two shoot to do if it is not nice i might be able to visit. I was also thinking of making some muffins for you if i can come. hope you guys are kicking sickness butt! - Theresa

Anonymous said...

Funny movies and stories are great when you are sick. Is it in Grandfathers Glasses where she talkes about laughter and healing? Sandra

Anonymous said...

No I think it is in a book called Laughter is the best medicine.

Theresa would love to see you as I am over the worst of it.

Love mom