Saturday, November 26, 2011

LAZY DAYS

A very lazy day.  We are in our bedroom dad is sitting in his big chair reading the
 paper and I am covered with a mound of blankets trying to get warm.  I have been very sick to my stomach a nasty and have fallen down trying to get to the bathroom;  twice and dad can barely help me up.  I hit my head in the toilet but fortunately it is a hard head.  lol

Poor dad he is worried about me but I will be out waking in no time. It is so surprising how much it can talk out of you and make you sooo weak.

Cannot wait to walk over to the pond.  There is   slight possibility I have tried to do too much too soon, but it is a miserable rainy day so \i can relax and have my good husband wait on me!  Or my immune system is nor doing is's job.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stay inside , keep warm Mom. I have caught the cold from Matt and Jassy. Lucky i have the weekend off, and there is a canucks game on. Felicia is due today , so may be another baby in the family.Say a prayer for the baby and felicia i know you have contacts.
Ken

Anonymous said...

It is quite a shock when one realizes how helpless one is when one cannot pickup ones wife. it is truly another giant step along the road to ???? can't find the right word - but it is not good!!

your weak husband!

Anonymous said...

If your spelling is any indication, your bump on the head was harder then you think.
Sandra

Anonymous said...

Yes your spelling and grammar has drastically changed. Something's I have to read things twice to understand. I thi k it's worth a another visit to the doctor