Sunday, November 13, 2011

SUNDAY MORNING

A good day to do some scripture reading.
Sunday morning I did some reading and took some pictures.  Not a great day but a good day just to rest around home.

I took the last, every single one of my nasty pills.
And I am thankful I do not have to confess my resistance to taking them.  I want to feel more like myself.  I hate being found out and having to do what I am told. 


Had great art to put on my frig. as Theresa came for a visit with Ben and Morgan.  It was a joy to see them even though it was tiring.  Sandra also came over and threatened to tie one of us as dead to practice her first aid.  I volunteered but she forgot the ties.  Just as well she may have just left me.  lol

Went right to bed when everyone left and felt very happy to be feeling more like myself.  Emotionally and physically.  There is a secret part of me that I just like to keep hidden and I am sure I am not alone in this.

We each in our ways have to make choices between right and wrong.  I had to ask my self will it heal or will it upset me?  Is it constructive and beneficial and create peace.  Questions can be threatening and make me what to hide the answers.  We do not often acknowledge our fears and if we do it is often just to laugh about them.  To acknowledge fear is the first sign of courage. 

I will gradually start to do more things this week and continue to rest when I feel like it.   Sickness can be an uncomfortable rut that we have to make the effort to move out of.  I need to keep a sense of humor desperately! 

I enjoyed the visit and am looking forward to a better week and a better sleep at night!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

From the time of your posting you must have gotten up again after your rest? Back to work today and cathing up on a weeks worth of work.
Sandra

Anonymous said...

Why are the pills nasty? And it is good you took them all.

Glad you are feeling a little better.

Looking at your copy of the bible with the yellow highlighting made me think of something: I should highlight ever place in the four Gospels where there is some conflict between Jesus and the priests, pharisees, or scribes. That would visually emphasize my point about Jesus and what he was really on about! Not going through some bizarre and barbaric human sacrafice, but rather freeing people from the heavy chains of religious doctrine, laws, and hierarchy!

Love,

Rick

Anonymous said...

Good to hear you are on the improve mom.
Ken

beth bennett said...

I always like to highlight the positive so keep that in mind.
Jesus did teach a higher law one of love and compassion but not everyone could understand it.

The pills make me tired but then I cannot sleep at night.

love mom

larry bennett said...

test

larry bennett said...

just remember you are not as strong as you think - a few minutes at the library today did you in