Monday, November 28, 2011

SIMPLE MARVELLOUS

First I want to say my family is absolutely marvellous
The thought just occurred me that if your dad had carried me over the threshold for the fast fifty years he may have kept strong; he could pick me up now.

.But I must say that my family and friends have been more than wonders  Dad had the stew for supper and I had the chicken rice...MARVELLOUS. Sandra is a wonderful cook! 

Pat and John poked their heads in to see how we were.  It's nice missed at church,

Jane we will certainly enjoy every but if the chicken you have brought over for us.

You are all marvellous

  Rick was good to hear your phone call.  Ken I hope you are all over your colds soon.  It is hard on all the family.

 I will take it slowly as i get better.  this has been agony to write

Had a short skype call from Pentali as Carol had already gone to bed  They had a wonderful thanksgiveing dinner,with friends.





PICTURES FROM DAD'S EYS PLACE THAT HE TOOK.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mom, are you typing with your glasses on? If your speach was half as bad as your typing we would have to rush you to the hopital! Sandra

Anonymous said...

Slow but steady is the way, so no need to overdue. Maybe even blog only every 2nd day until you are back in good health?

Love,

Rick

beth bennett said...

Yes I am having trouble reading too; must be the heads bump

Anonymous said...

If you were a professional hockey player you would not be allowed to play . You may have a concussion ?
take it easy . Felicia had the baby yesterday ,6lb 13oz , named Serina.
ken
Ps i am home sick today , they did not appreciate me bringing my cold to work.
Ken