Sunday, November 6, 2011

NONE

No walk, no church, no improvement but a warm sunny place to sit; although the temperature is 1.

Last night just as it was getting dark there was a ring of the doorbell.  It was Gundy my friend I walk with each morning.  She was very worried that I had been walking when I did not feel up to it.  She came with a lovely bunch of flowers and I tried to reassure her that I like to keep walking and I enjoy her friendship.  May the tine change will help the morning be a bit brighter.

I am starting to think we have ghosts as things are going missing and an empty coffee cup filled all by itself. 

Last night we left our garage door open, dad had thought I closed it, and that could mean critters came in to hunt for cat or dog food.  The door into the house was open too after we had bolted and lock out front door, and went to bed assured we were safe.

I will read some spiritual books. 
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

"Ask and it shall be given to you,
Seek and ye shall find,
Knock and it shall be opened unto you."

I feel that I will learn a lot this day about the joy that is found in calmness.

Day brightened up when Randy and Sandra ame for a visit bearing lunch and chocolates. 
Lots of fun!

2 comments:

nancy-Lou said...

Hope you feel better tomorrow and can get out in the fresh air for a walk.
Not too far though....take things easy

Anonymous said...

Well at least the canucks won !!

Ken