Thursday, March 6, 2014

A SMART COOKIE

DSCN2381
Yes I am one smart cookie! 
Maybe even the smartest cookie in the cookie Jar!
 
So even this smart cookie can do a few dumb things at times because we all make mistakes.
Just trying to be a little humorous!

Dad got his blood tests back and his cloistral is a little high.  He has his Ultra sound next Tuesday so things are moving right along and the full picture will be put together soon.

He took down the little side fence that got blown over during the last windy night.  Lots to be done in our yard but expecting rain so it will wait.

"We are born with a seed of selfhood that contains our spiritual D.N.A. of our uniqueness."   -.P.J.P.

This is what I like to call the soul that wants to help us find
who we are,
 why we are here,
and how we are related to others.

Too tired for making decisions at night so will make them on my walk today.
Rain or not.

7 comments:

Sandra said...

What decisions are you going to be making on your walk? I think you might want to make that the sweetest cookie in the cookie jar. Don't tell dad thought, as I know how he does not want to be a cute couple. Sandra

beth bennett said...

Dad wants me to go to the clinic, so tiring, to see Dr. Nolte.
He promised to speed up my Cat Scan.
I thought he would phone if any results needed attention.
Almost too tired to go for a walk but I will make myself.
I am tired of this doctor business. glad dad is getting prompt action and doing better on his little pills.
Thanks for the phone call Kim and good advice.
love mom

nancy-Lou said...

How about the "smartest,sweetest cookie" in the cookie jar?

This getting old is not very easy, that is for sure! We see our doctor tomorrow and hope that the test results are good! I dislike going too, Beth...hate the sitting around in a large waiting room with people that are coughing and sniffling....but it is something we need to do, I guess!

We had about 8 inches of snow overnight and expecting more..the dogs will look like snow bears when we come home from our walk. At least it is warmer...-6.I will have to go our and shovel again.
There were lots of accidents in Winnipeg and the highways this morning. Glad we can stay home,

I hope you were able to get out for your walk Beth...

Love, Nancy

larry bennett said...

I am too young to be part of a cute little couple!!

The blood preasure machine is very good. 210 at the Dr's office,
160 yesterday morning - 128 at noon, 127 this morning - looking good.

Not too happy how The Dr. is looking after Mom!!

nancy-Lou said...

That is great news Larry....good to know your BP is getting under control! Sounds like your new doctor is looking after you well!
I do wish Beth's doctor would be as pro active. Sometimes you just have to push a little bit...OR a lot, Beth...I am a gentle considerate person...BUT I sure found out that you have to be pro active sometimes to get things moving. Once I had it our with an emergency room doctor who treated me like a "dumb woman"....he wanted to send Carl home after he had stopped breathing many times the night before. It worked and he was admitted.
Take care my friends, love, Nancy

Anonymous said...

Good news on Dads blood pressure. Should be spring soon , and the nice warm sun will make you feel better.
Ken

Shandel said...

you guys can totally be a cute couple Grandpa! specially now that you are older and you have been so happily married for so long. For sure one of my favorite cute couples haha :D
love you guys