Thursday, March 20, 2014

EXCITED

P3180633
Excited to see signs of spring even on a cold windy day.
P3180637
Exciting to meet old friends Janet one day and Doug another.  They were out walking.
DSCN2435
DSCN2436
Exciting to see Kim’s friend and her new little guy.  I am not sure of the spelling of their names

I am excited to see how well I can go walking with my cane.

I am excited about the different ways we can experience healing. I am thankful for my doctors care and also medicine to ease the pain.  The greatest  healing is to experience loves embrace by the spirit of God!  We are all fearfully and wonderfully made to respond to love and to the spirit of life
I am thankful for the gift of faith.

Dad went for a good long walk in the forest.  The sun was shining but it was cold.

In the afternoon the minister came over for an enjoyable visit and prayed for me.

"Though I cradle a part of the whole cosmos in my being
the entire cosmos enfolds me within its embrace."   - P.Keller
That is exciting!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dont worry it will warm up soon.Melina and I went for a nice walk this morning before picking up Jasmine . It was over 31c today . Hope the cane will help .
ken

Sandra said...

Home today to take care of Lucy, I might go in for little while. Sounds like dad is being kept busy making tea and coffee. Sandra

Shandel said...

our first day of Spring starts out with a blowing snow storm. thankfully it wont be as bad as when Winter first arrives but its a rude awakening. My dad and sister come home from Hawaii today. Hope they have some sweaters to keep warm. Enjoy your walk. have a beautiful day love you!

nancy-Lou said...

Well I am excited to hear you are excited...you have had a busy time with lots of company. You have many wonderful caring friends. Beth.

It was a beautiful day here plus 5....foggy in the morning with hoar frost on the trees...so beautiful as we drove in to Selkirk today...it was melting a little....but snow coming overnight and stormy tomorrow with blowing snow and bad highways. Glad we are staying home.

My cat went out for the first time in four months...he tip-toed around the 1 inch railing on the deck to the BBQ and sat on the lid for a long time. Good thing he has good balance or he would have fallen in 6 feet of snow!

I hope you are resting and don't have pain...take care my friend,l
love,
Nancy

nancy-Lou said...

Larry, I wondered what your thoughts are regarding the disappearance of the airplane from Malaysia?

It makes me so sad to think of all those innocent people perishing...or maybe they are still alive somewhere.

Nancy

Anonymous said...

I think it was a fire on board the Mh370.Pilot set course for nearest airport , then went down to check fire, got incapacitated by the smoke ..aircraft flew that heading until out of gas. Aircraft was carrying large consignment of batteries for china.. my opinion.
ken

nancy-Lou said...

Ken, thanks for your reply....that really sounds like a logical answer.
I wondered if there was a fire, why they didn't report it.
CNN is throwing out so many ideas, that are out of left field.
Do you think that the batteries could have started the fire? I have heard that they can start fires in homes.

Nancy

larry bennett said...

I think ken's take on it sounds one of the most logical ones. Most of the ones on CNN are just drivel.
If the debris south west of Australia is indeed the plane it wasnt a high jack,or it wouldn't have just stayed on the same track till out of fuel.

nancy-Lou said...

Thanks, Larry for your thoughts ....maybe they will never find it.

Nancy