Friday, March 14, 2014

EXAMINED

P3130572

  I wake up to another beautiful day I give praise for all of creation and thankfulness to Our Creator.  A little cold but lovely when the sun does its thing.

Dismayed as the racoons have damaged our back yard pond with its little steam.  Why do they pull it apart and even move the rocks around just after dad had fixed it and it looked so nice.Yes, I had a very short walk today.

The thing I want everyone to remember is that I am aware that I get tired easily and know when I need to rest.  I do a little and then I rest a little.  I feel very hopeful at this point in time.

Yes I have been told I need my head examined,  I have even at some time thought this to myself.

I do not need to study or try to be knowable just let the experts do it.  This weekend will go by fast with My cleaning lady coming in the morning to spruce up the living room.   I am cleaning up so it won't be too dirty.  Dad is threatening to bring some dirt in from outside and throw it around so there will be something that needs cleaning.

 We have our discussion group coming on Sunday afternoon.  Wonderful and amazing friends.  We  have all gone through difficult times together and we get together and are comfortable sharing. I find answers and confident in our discussions and I believe that we empower each other to continue to study and grow and reach our fullest potential.

Friday Sandra drops by after going to the doctor.  On Saturday  Ava and Uri and Jeff are coming for a visit.  Everyone knows they can make their own tea  and make themselves at home. 

Dad had another big walk in the Water Shed in the afternoon yesterday.
I did a wee bit of work in the yard.  When Leah visited we had lunch on our front porch as the sun always warms it up allows us the joy of sitting outside.  I should have taken a picture Leah was looking very beautiful and healthier than she has for a long time.

I think that what I am learning is to face the life that is given to me and make the most of it!  !  !























6 comments:

Theresa said...

Good morning! Grandma, what time did you wake up? Have a good day today! I am sure glad it is Friday! 2 sleeps until our road trip!

beth bennett said...

Hi Theresa I was awake and up by 6.

Going for a short walk now.

Have a wonderful, fantastic holiday you all deserve it.

I will keep you in my prayers.

I always pray for people when I have a procedure so I will be praying hard ob Monday.

Doing better.

Love gramma

Anonymous said...

Hi Beth,
I've been swamped with marking midterms and meetings all week, and all in Richmond, so haven't had tome to check in. I'll give you guys a call later today to catch up. Plus, there's a 50% chance I may have to go to Surrey. I'll let you know if I do.
xo Panteli

Sandra said...

Hmm, everyone is beating me to the blog today. With all of your reassurances to us, I want to reassure you that what you may hear as criticism of your decisions is really just love and concern. How sad would it be to have no one nattering at you about the things you are doing. I agree with dad, he should have thrown dirt around! How sad for the cleaning lady to come over to a clean house, she will feel so uncomfortable with nothing to do. Sandra

beth bennett said...

I am willing to listen because I know advice is given out of love!

I have a list of things for my lady to do. Clean windows and maybe clean our the frig.

Dusting and clean the bathroom good.

Love and blessings Mom







Sandra said...

Strawberry pancakes today, I needed it after a bad sleep. Did not realize how sore I was till I went to bed. Sorry I did not get to visit. I will catch up later. I bet you must have just fallen into bed by the time the last group left! Sandra