Monday, March 17, 2014

I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST ME!

DSCN2406
We had a small group for our Sunday afternoon meeting and mostly just got caught up on news.  Our discussion  was suppose to be about intuition and about creativity and factual details.  Discovering our worthiness and our sense of belonging and caring.

The best thing for me was hearing that other people thought like me and also had made mistakes too.

We are who we are and we bring the presence of the spirit into the lives of others in different ways.

I will have a short walk this morning and hopefully the time passes quickly until I get my head examined.  ( it's about time!) I am sure it will all be over very quickly and life will carry on,

Happy St.  Patrick's Day!   The church is having a tea I believe on Thurs.

7 comments:

Sandra said...

And let me just reassure everyone, Dr Nolte never said, or even hinted at not wanting grama as a patient. That is just crazy talk! Have fun at the hospital today. Sandra

Shandel said...

Where did that talk come about then? why would we think he wouldnt want to have her as a patient?

What a short blog today Grandma. I hope your appointment goes well. and that you can still enjoy your St Patricks day fun. Wear green so no one can pinch you! :D maybe even get a kiss <3

beth bennett said...

Well he was very annoyed with me and I jumped to But I am still kissable!

Love gramma

Shawna said...

Hey Grandma!

Lincoln, Stephen and I just want you to know that we are thinking about you and love you very much. I hope your appointment goes well today.

Also I wanted to let you know that Lincoln loves all of your pictures you post! He looks at them when I am reading your blog!

Love you and you and Grandpa are in our prayers!

Anonymous said...

Hope all goes well today mom.
Ken

nancy-Lou said...

Thinking of you today. Beth....did you hear me singing "In the Garden"?
And He walks with me and He talks to me and He tells me I am His own.....

I hope you have a good rest tonight...

Nancy

beth bennett said...

Thanks to you all. All went well.
Good singing and good thoughts and prayers sure helped.
love grama