Monday, March 24, 2014

NEXT TIME

P3230661

I do not need my cane to walk short distances if I walk slowly and carefully.  It is different visiting the hospital so next time I will take my cane.  We had a fairly long walk but it could have been longer if we had not had some help to assit us.

P3230671
                   Morgan gets the doggies to pose for their picture.

P3230666
Ben and Morgan playing games.

P3230669
I manage to get Theresa smiling.

No one else wanted to be in the pictures maybe next time.

Always have hope that next time you will  find a ray of hope, a glimmer of faith inside you, to keep you motivated.

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Well, I have a good excuse for not wanting my picture taken, I worked in the yard then started on supper with out even getting a chance to shower . Sandra

nancy-Lou said...

Beth...just a word about using a cane. Carl's physiotherapist taught him that the cane needs to be the right height, that is reaches your hand when you are standing, with your arm extended, not higher or lower..or you could cause damage. Also you should use it on your stronger side..not the weaker side. You could check with your physio what is right for you.

I am so glad that you are using it when needed. It makes things so much easier.

I don't know how Sandra does it. Working in the garden and then cooking for a gang...good for her.

We have two days in the city this week ...Carl has 4 doctors appointments..I am not looking forward to it. One day they are predicting snow and it is 250kms round trip.

A friend said it is
SINO I said, 'what is that' and he said, spring in name only and that sure says it all! -30C at night is not spring!

Bella and Max and I still go for our walks, dressed in January gear.

Sorry to hear about your friend, Howard being ill. I hope he recovers and his wife has strength to make the important decisions.

love,
Nancy

larry bennett said...

Nancy, I have an internet radio - I have Winnipeg CBC on it - often listen to the early morning show for a few moments - makes me realize how lucky we are with our frigid minus one.

Hope your trip to the big city goes well, and Carl and you get some well deserved good news.
love
larry and beth