Sunday, December 21, 2014

DAY BY DAY

PC151197

Good bye Sandra and Randy   Have wonderful time.  Hugs for all! 

Two other pictures from gallery at the Stroke Prevention Clinic.  Medicine has come a long way and will continue to help us fight illness.

 Dad is now following me around with a steamer as I now have a cough.  I think he is over re-acting but I appreciate his thoughtful caring.

Dad by day I still go for a walk, some days just a short one.  The weather is mild and it is best to go before it rains which it is threatning to do as I am writing.

Yesterday I was looking for a book to read to Morgan.  She is inbetween the younger set and the pre-teens.  I made a choice on the sales ladies enthusiastic advice.

Day by day the home of Carol & Panteli is changing and inproving! 
PC191224PC191220PC191222
PC121121Carpets are in but they will be painting all week-end.

Kim comes home about 3 o'clock on Saturday to gather up her belongings to move her and Haiti over to Sandra and Randy's lovely spacious home.  As soon as she leaves the house seems strangely quiet and there will be no door opening saying "Hi I'm home" and no rush of four legs jumping up to greet her, and no tail waging furiously to show how happy she is.  We will miss them both!
 
Haiti left a few of her dog hairs so we will not forget her!
 
Day by day the days move on until Randy returns home on Dec.26   Tyler also arrives on the 26!

Day by day  I imagine God’s love present with me!  Silent Night!  Holy Night!

3 comments:

Steady-as-rain said...

Carol and Pentali are making good progress!

Do Haiti and Randy and Sandra's dogs get along?

I'm off to a thing called a "Parang" today. Sort of a musical house-party, as far as I understand.

Love,

Rick

nancy-Lou said...

Sorry to hear that you are not feeling well, Beth. That Larry is pretty cute, following you around with the steamer. Be sure and rest and get lots to drink.

I am sure you will miss Kim and Haiti...but they will be back soon What are you doing for Christmas Day?

Good for you, going for a walk...even a short one makes one feel better. I took our sons's dog, Dora, for a walk today because she was staying with us for a day and night. I was intending on taking Bella and Max when we got home, but was it very slippery....and two dogs could pull me over...so I decided to stay home and make butter tarts. I have to be careful because Carl cannot do anything around the house. No falls for me!

It is still very mild here...foggy and freezing drizzle is making travel difficult. I like it colder

Have a good night,

Love, Nancy

beth bennett said...

Have fun at the house party Rick.

The three dogs just ignore each other.

Carol and Panteli have had some help from two young boys and from Kim and Leah when they had some time off.
And of course Oliver when he was here.

We have stayed out of their way which seemed like the most helpful thing to do.

Love beth
.